On this article, we would be seeing the biography and a few crucial details you may reside to know in regards to the standard Instagram sensation, Pankeeroy. The younger comic has been trending on the social media area after information of his arrest was reported by some prime information platforms. In response to the knowledge, he was arrested by the Financial Monetary Crime Fee (EFCC) for alleged web fraud in Lagos.
Nwagbo Oliver Chidera (Pankee Roy) Profile
• Pankeeroy was born on the 22nd of January as Nwagbo Oliver Chidera. He was in Surulere, Lagos however initially hails from Anambra State within the Japanese a part of Nigeria.
• He spent most of his adolescence in Lagos State, the place he additionally had his major and secondary schooling. The ‘airpod-boy’ holds a bachelor’s diploma in Pc Science from the distinguished Redeemer’s College in Ede, Osun State, Nigeria.
• Pankee Roy is standard for capturing comedy skits on Instagram the place he has garnered greater than 500,000 followers. He has labored with different prime comedians like Nasty Blaq, Broda Shaggi, Craze Clown, Sydney Talker, Vanjosh, Nasty Blaq, amongst others.
He’s popularly identified for performing whereas placing on air-pods. He’s additionally a really proficient dancer.
• Pankeeroy’s comedies have earned him a number of awards and recognitions, together with the Contemporary Mannequin of the 12 months award on the Scream Awards.
• On the 22nd of April, 2021, Pankeeroy, alongside 34 others have been reportedly arrested by the Financial Monetary Crime Fee (EFCC) for alleged web fraud. In response to the anti-graft company, he was arrested of their hangout at James Courtroom, Lekki, Lagos following intelligence stories gathered by the fee.
Watch video of Pankeeroy’s biography;
Social Media Deal with
Pankeeroy is a really lively consumer on Instagram, the place he had garnered over 500,000 followers. He usually posts his comedy skits, private photographs and dance movies.
You possibly can observe him on Instagram @pankeeroy.
What do you suppose?